Your Partner in Creating an Optimized Team
Human development strategy that builds teams, creates strong leadership, and optimizes the way businesses harness high performance.
Building an organization isn’t just about technology, to-do lists, or the latest management training strategies. It’s about clarity, modern goals, and a strategy that optimizes human performance. It’s about remembering the founding principles of your organization, and staying true to the connection between your team, leadership, and growth by using high-performance strategies
It takes a consistent investment of time, resources, and commitment to shift the direction of any organization. That journey starts with a vision, mission, and a commitment to the growth of your people.
Growth happens with a strategy that incorporates the power of optimizing each individual employee. Modern leadership development and team building requires strong top-down communication and high-performance optimization.
Optimize Team Growth
In the pursuit of more growth, too many businesses sacrifice the mental and physical wellbeing of their team for the sake of profits now. This approach to growth leads to a decline in moral, productivity, and a team that’s always looking to escape.
High performance strategy builds companies. Fully utilized, it’s the key to building a company that can withstand the reality of work in a post-pandemic world.
High performance implemented leads to:
- Improved productivity (an 8 percent increase in each employee’s productivity according to a 2005 National Business Group on Health report).
- Less work-related stress (up to 12 percent less likely to experience health issues from work-related stress according to a 2015 study by The Economist Intelligence Unit & Humana).
- Increased employee morale and engagement in your companies mission and goals (up to 67 percent according to a 2015 study by The Economist Intelligence Unit & Humana).
- Improved employee retention (45 percent of employees agree that an employer-sponsored wellness program would encourage them to stay in their current position reported in a Principal Financial Well-Being Index in 2013).
“Gallup estimates 17.2% of the U.S. workforce is actively disengaged which costs an organization approximately $3,400 for every $10,000 of salary (or 34%).”
Too many organizations continue to rely on old team-building models that don’t harness human performance optimization. They are trying to do what has always worked. Companies that invest in high-performance and team building training create a great environment for everyone to be involved with. It creates engaged employees, satisfied customers, enthusiastic investors, and strong leadership.
Human optimization performance training has clear benefits for you company. Our services help you define what you can do, and give you the practical steps to do it.
- Get targeted results. What makes high performance training so effective is how targeted it is. You can track, manage, and measure growth.
- It’s the future. Let’s face it, we live in an ever changing world. Everything we consume is either on our phones or computers, and that affects performance. Being able to stay efficient in the digital age is a skill that pays dividends.
- Changes can be made easily. Because it is easy to track, high performance optimization gives companies a ton of flexibility to accomplish business goals. You’re not stuck with old training models that are no longer effective. You can change and adjust your strategy.
Our mission here at Connective Human is to give organizations clarity on what needs to get done, and provide the accountability to make sure they do it. We help you eliminate employee overwhelm, destroy employee self-sabotage, get focused, and get more done using our signature approach.
We are a modern high-performance and human optimization agency that gets results for our clients. We’re your partner in growth with over 10 years of real-world experience.
We’ve helped our clients solve complex growth challenges, maximize resources, understand virtual workforces, build strong teams, and improve operations. We leverage our expertise to bring growth to your business
Effective Growth Strategy
What We Offer
Comprehensive training on the latest and most effective high performance and optimization strategy. Our consulting service provides strategy, education, and an implementable plan. We teach you how to bring together people, technology, growth, and systems.
A customized assessment that gives you a snapshot of your current performance level. It will provide instant data you can use to incorporate high performance more efficiently. This custom assessment will point out areas of improvement and highlight blind spots.
Workshops and Executive Coaching
We offer workshops and coaching on:
- High performance.
- Clearing mental blocks.
- Mastering efficiency.
- Creating a stronger mindset.
- Team building.
- Leadership development.
To maximize performance, each team member engaging in high performance training is important. Research shows that organizations that unleash the potential of high performance and human optimization innovate faster and see better results. We work with companies to build their full potential.
We understand that every organization is unique. We also understand that one-size-fits all solutions are not effective or sustainable. Not every organization is looking for a comprehensive training program.
For this reason, we offer flexible options and stand-alone services and training to meet your needs and budget — no matter the size of your business.
With our hands-on approach, we leverage real world experience and best practices to help organizations optimize overall performance while providing bottom savings. We can customize a solution that works for you.
- Enhance optimization through an understanding and development of skills and techniques that increase performance and build teams.
- Work with you to create a culture of productivity and high performance.
- Provide a framework to assess your current state to ensure you are set up for success.
- Support you in developing a strategic team growth plan.
- Get clarity on what’s important and set your growth goals accordingly.
- Set priorities to support your goals and drive results.
- Support you in conducting weekly focus sessions to keep your team on target.